Who is Sandy Scott?
Are you a top-performing physician, healthcare executive, or organizational leader ready to accelerate your effectiveness and drive positive organizational change?
"Let me introduce myself...
My name is Sandy Scott, and I specialize in helping physicians, healthcare executives, business leaders and non-profit directors develop themselves into thought innovators in a rapidly changing industry. I speak, coach, and deliver signature programs in leadership development. I help transform leaders from the inside out.... to find true motivation for their work and effectively lead change.
My passion for healthcare began 25 years ago when my son Zachary was born with severe cerebral palsy. Though he has never spoken, fed himself or rolled over; he is living a radically fulfilling life today, in large part because of the physicians and healthcare providers who personally impacted our lives. My work as a coach and author now is my way to pay-it-forward.
In my recently published book, Lessons from Zachary, I had the opportunity to share the insights I gained in my personal journey of discovery and overcoming obstacles, showing us how to use our strengths to navigate life’s difficult situations to find meaning and lasting fulfillment.
I have a strong yearning to accelerate past the noise preventing people from being their best .... so if you're ready for positive change, contact me today!"
...of the 259,500 healthcare leaders today are Board Certified in Healthcare Management and are a Board Certified Coach. Sandy Scott is a subject matter expert specializing in the practice of aligning talent and purpose with measurable results. 1%, for your organization, could make all the difference.
- Fellow of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Professional Certified Coach with International Coaches Federation
- Member of Physician Coaching Institute Advisory Council
- Board Certified Coach through Center for Credentialing and Education
- Board Certified in Healthcare Management
- Certified Physician Development Coach
- Executive Master's degree in Public Administration (MPA). University of Colorado, Denver
- Bachelor of Business degree (BBA), University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.